Posted on: June 12, 2021
Company is seeking a EVP of Sales to own the Company sales team in
North America and Latin America. Reporting into the Chief Revenue
Officer, leading the Strategic, Enterprise, Government, Commercial
and Pre-Sales organizations to $250MM+ in revenue. You will be
responsible for expanding our footprint at existing with our
growing portfolio of products as well as landing new logos across
You and your team will identify, qualify, negotiate and close deals
to hit ambitious quarterly and annual targets. You will build and
execute strategies for growth of our business and career
development for your team. You own an operationally sound business
that delivers predictable result's period over period. Above all
else, you are passionate about our product and a leader with a
point of view with our prospective customers in regards to how
Company can close the technical skills gap for them and their
- Build and lead a team of sales professionals across Strategic,
Enterprise, Commercial and Government segments both in our Utah and
Boston offices, as well as our distributed sellers based throughout
- Work with the CRO to identify segmentation and quotas for your
- Drive sales excellence and create with possibility to hit
quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Source, sell, co-sell, and close large deals alongside the
- Seek and tackle challenges in a creative, entrepreneurial way,
using the resources available to you.
- Be an example of Company culture and values; live them and
inspire others to do the same.
- Encourage and motivate sales team members to drive value with
our customers and achieve our business results.
- Partner closely across all key business organizations
(Marketing, Product, etc.) to deliver results.
- 15+ years of Sales Leadership experience at a high-growth
- History of hitting/exceeding targets, penetrating new markets
and building growing sales teams.
- Excellent business operations skills, including forecasting,
pipeline management, and recruiting.
- Experience with growing business to >$250M.
- Strong enterprise, SaaS, and PaaS technical sales experience
with tangible metrics of success.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Critical and analytical problem solver as well as creative
- Strong network of talent at all levels (Sales professionals,
Ideally, youll also have:
- Strong understanding and leadership of Sales Ops workflows
(CRM, collateral development, pipeline tracking, etc).
- Experience working in an overlay sales model.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Draper , EVP, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!