It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data,
and brands from today's advanced threats and compliance risks. We
hire the best people in the business to:
- Build and enhance our proven security platform
- Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud
- Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven
- Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what
matters most. That's why we're a leader in next-generation
cybersecurity-and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as
a security partner.
The Professional Services Manager will oversee implementations
and consultative engagements for Proofpoint Information Protection
(Endpoint DLP, Insider Threat Management, CASB, Email DLP). This
Manager will develop new services, outline and implement best
practices, and manage customer escalations as needed. The ideal
candidate has the demonstrated ability to ensure successful service
delivery and customer success.
The Professional Services Manager will measure and manage a
customer practice according to defined KPIs. This individual is
responsible for managing a resource pool shared with other
Professional Services PS Managers and will have approximately 4-5
direct reports and roughly 4-5 indirect reports. Team members have
assigned quarterly or yearly goals; the successful candidate must
have demonstrated experience in defining, assigning, and managing
employee goals, ensuring they are specific, measurable, achievable,
relevant, and time-bound (S.M.A.R.T.).
This is a critical and visible role as it involves support for
several of Proofpoint's top accounts. The Manager is the
Professional Services point of contact for all customers within
their corresponding sales organization. The Manager will work with
the sales organization to ensure successful customer deployment and
high customer satisfaction
- Manage the team of Professional Services consultant efficiently
and effectively by defining critical KPIs
- Work with the broader Professional Services, Support,
Engineering and Product teams, to address customer concerns and
- Work closely with your corresponding sales organization to
ensure customer needs are met and customer satisfaction continues
to rank high.
- Manage business forecasting, capacity planning, and service
- Present updates to executive team identifying risks,
challenges, and proposed solutions.
What you bring to the team
- Minimum of 5 years leading a team of cybersecurity consultants
(Data Loss Prevention, Endpoint Security or Cloud Security focus
- History of delivering exemplary customer service
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, and communication
- Experience defining, implementing, and maintaining consulting
- Ability to plan and implement staff training to ensure
continued knowledge improvement.
- Experience identifying, creating and supporting career
development opportunities for technical professionals.
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes and
- Results-oriented attitude, with ability to prioritize multiple
- Experience managing individuals within a matrix
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization with
leading edge products, there are many exciting reasons to join the
Proofpoint team. We believe in hiring the best the brightest and
cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. As we
continue to grow and expand globally, we understand that hiring the
right people and treating them well is key to our success! We are a
multi-national company with locations in 10 countries, with each
location contributing to Proofpoint's amazing culture!
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!