Assistant Store Manager
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00/ hr. + an additional 12% premium pay +
monthly bonus potential, career opportunities and growth
Premium pay subject to end 9/9/21
Shift: This is a full-time job opportunity with swing/evening
The Operations Manager is the right-hand of the Store Director.
Your job is to be attentive to the employees by motivating them to
succeed and improve. No matter the task, you will need to keep a
level head, be able to multitask and have excellent people skills.
You will interact with customers, employees, vendors, and other
members of management on a consistent basis. You will be eligible
for 50% food, snacks and drinks while on shift! Maverik believes in
promoting from within, so there are plenty of opportunities to
advance, and we offer bonus opportunities starting with our hourly
What You'll do as an Operations Manager:
- Perform all duties of the Store Team Member and Lead Team
- Assist with training, supervision, mentorship and provide
leadership to all Team Members.
- Complete general reporting and bookkeeping responsibilities as
- Support effective store operations: inventory, cash management,
bank deposits, staff meetings work schedules, shift checkout
procedures and food service quality.
- Support with the inspection of the facilities and equipment for
safety, cleanliness, and proper working order, submitting requests
for repairs/maintenance when appropriate.
- Support Food service operations
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting
store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying,
pushing, and pulling of items weighing up to 50 lbs.as well as
standing for long periods of time.
You'll be a Great Fit if You Have:
- 1+ years of supervisory experience (preferred).
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to stay calm and confident under pressure, while
delivering extraordinary customer service.
- A high school diploma, GED (preferred)
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
Maverik fully supports the Covid-19 vaccine for all employees,
and strongly recommends that team members obtain the vaccine when
it becomes available.
Keywords: Maverik, Draper , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!