Housekeeper PT (TownePlace Suites in Draper)
Company: Woodbury Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Housekeeper/Room Attendant position would be AM hours, weekends
or Thursday-Saturday. Experience is a plus! We offer competitive
pay, great benefits including awesome Marriott worldwide travel
discounts, and great opportunities for growth and advancement. Come
join our team!
Marriott and the Woodbury Group care about your safety
where you work. We comply with Marriott brand standards and have
adopted the Commitment to Clean program to ensure the safety of you
and our guests.
JOB DUTIES include:
- Cleans guest rooms per hotel brand standards
- Works assigned shifts including days, evenings, weekends and
- Restocks rooms and bathrooms with supplies and towels
- Responds to guest questions and requests
- Prior housekeeping experience is helpful but not required.
- Must be neat, professional and well-groomed
- Must possess good organization/time management skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Able to work well as part of a team
Note: This hotel is managed by the Woodbury Corporation, a
family business founded in 1919. We have developed a
remarkable legacy of integrity over income. As one of the oldest
and most-respected real estate and hotel management companies in
the intermountain west, join us and be part of our continued
growth. Check us out at www.woodburycorp.com.
Keywords: Woodbury Corporation, Draper , Housekeeper PT (TownePlace Suites in Draper), Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!