Patient Care Tech Surgical
Company: Lone Peak Hospital
Posted on: October 12, 2021
Do you want to be a
part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for
a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit
your application today and find out what it truly means to be a
part of a team.
You contribute to
our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and
you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for
dedicated professional like you to be a part of our
Medical/Surgical team. Join us in our efforts to better our
We offer an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary,
excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
spending, life, disability
We would love to talk to you about this
C.N.A Medical/Surgical Unit:
Working under the supervision of a nursing, the Patient
Care Tech performs various patient care activities necessary in
caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients. The
position's tasks and responsibilities include:
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Lone Peak Hospital is a 30-bed hospital on the Lone Peak
Medical Campus. Built to better meet healthcare needs of people in
Draper and other South Valley communities. Riding a substantial
population jump of 70% over the last 20 years, the suburban
community and its residents are ready for the inpatient services of
a hospital, especially for obstetric care and surgery
If you are looking
for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth,
we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If
you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers.
Come unlock the possibilities and apply
Required Job Qualifications Include:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- American Red Cross or American
Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and
- Successful completion of a Nursing
Assistant training program or currently enrolled in nursing program
with completion of a nursing fundamentals course or certified as an
- Certification as a Nurse Assistant
- Working knowledge of medical
- Customer service abilities
including effective listening skills.
- Ability to quickly make decisions
to report patient condition with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform work that
requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling,
moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Lone Peak Hospital, Draper , Patient Care Tech Surgical, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!