Collections & Recovery Specialist
Company: Rent-A-Center Inc.
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Our recovery team is looking for experienced, self-motivated,
independant and energetic collectors to join our efforts in
recovering late payments and assets. You will work with delinquent
accounts and guide customers through available options.
Collectors are paid a base hourly rate starting at $15.00 per hour,
plus the opportunity for monthly commissions and bonuses.
There are no caps or limits to the amount of commission an employee
can earn. On average 75% of the Collections Agents receive
commission on a monthly basis. The commission an agent collects is
based on personal performance. Most agents earn an additional $500
to $3000 per month.
- Perform inbound and outbound collections calls with any
- Consult with customers to discuss payment options
- Process customer payments
- Negotiate payment plans
- Offer and develop settlement plans for extremely delinquent
Schedule and Hours
- Full-time positions are available now!
- The hours in the Collection department are 6:30 am to 10:00 pm
Monday through Friday, and 7:00 am to 3:30 pm on
- We request that all Collectors work at least one Saturday a
month. Saturdays are scheduled by request.
Any new hire is eligible to get on a waiting list for a preferred
shift. We try our best to accommodate schedule requests and will
work through the waitlist based on seniority and performance.
Interviews will be conducted over the phone. However, a week-long
in-person training will be required. You are expected to work
in-office for at least the first 45-60 days before being able to
work from home.
Acima understands that employment is the sum of many parts. Our
compensation is very competitive. Our total benefits round out what
we feel is a complete package. From day one you'll experience:
- A beautiful office located right off I-15
- Wonderful opportunities for movement (because we're growing so
- Department snacks and treats
- Employee referral bonus program
- Casual dress code policy
After 60 days you'll have access to:
- Medical insurance
- Dental plans
- Vision plans
- Supplemental insurance (long-term/short-term disability, life
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match
- Company paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
After 90 days, you will have access to:
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement for STEM, Accounting, or Finance
- Daycare reimbursement
Keywords: Rent-A-Center Inc., Draper , Collections & Recovery Specialist, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!