Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today
and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they
need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as
well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student loan repayment
- 100% matching 401(k) based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We value your
contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our
teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a Registrar, you will work directly in the facility to ensure
the highest quality of care is provided to our community. Our team
is dedicated to helping others in their time of need.
In this role, you will:
- Welcome patients and family members in a professional manner
providing exemplary customer service
- Contact the nursing staff for emergency medical needs and
answer patient and visitor questions
- Interview patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all
necessary account information.
- Ensure charts are completed and accurate
- Verify all insurance and obtain
- Calculate and collect patient liable amount
- Adhere to AIDET patient communication guidelines: Acknowledge,
Introduce, Duration, Explanation, and Thank YouQualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One year of related experience preferred.Parallon is an
industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650
hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent
company, HCA Healthcare, has been consistently named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We
are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience
even after they leave our facilities.HCA Healthcare is dedicated to
the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you
the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We
are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application
and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.NoticeOur Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking here.For questions about your job
application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Parallon, Draper , Registrar, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!