Community and Engagement Specialist
Company: Progressive Leasing
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job Description:Do you like to be the life of the party after
you've done the planning for it? Do you love community service and
making others feel valued? Is your spice-rack alphabetized? If you
answered yes to any of these, then Progressive Leasing may be the
place for you! We have a fantastic opportunity for an Community &
Engagement Specialist to assist coordinating charitable and
employee appreciation events and help foster relationships between
various vendors and initiative partners. If you're fun-loving,
hard-working and appreciate obscure movie quotes, apply today!
WHAT WOULD I DO?
- Work with multiple stakeholders and vendors to plan and execute
corporate events related to employee appreciation and
- Provide administrative support and basic reporting for systems
and processes regarding experience management and community
- Execute and improve existing engagement and impact
- Help community-based organizations plan and execute outreach
initiatives, including event logistics and communication
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors, employees
and various internal/external stakeholders
- Assist in the creation and distribution of initiative related
materials (presentations, flyers, gifts, etc.)
AM I A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE?
- 2+ years combined experience in community impact, project
management, and/or event management.
- Highly ambitious and approachable with strong desire to provide
- Effective communicator with strong written and oral
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and easily adapt to
- Well organized with an acute attention to detail
- Resourceful with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (esp.
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Schedule is primarily general business hours with occasional
nights and/or weekends to manage events.
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
- Candidates may be required to work from our Draper, UT office
one day per week
COMPENSATION, PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance +
Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be ProvidedWHO WE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured
virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company's
mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for
credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive
Leasing's alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions
of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items
with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping
to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn
more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the
workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on
the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age,
veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where
Progressive Leasing does business.
Keywords: Progressive Leasing, Draper , Community and Engagement Specialist, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!