Company: BACH TEAM LLC
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Bach Team is seeking a construction purchasing assistant to join
our finance/ purchasing team. This is a full-time position in our
Draper office with a general schedule of Monday through Friday from
8:00 am to 5:00 pm.The qualified candidate will have several years
of experience working in an office environment or
construction.Purchasing Assistant will be responsible for the
- Compiling information for reports for bids.
- Review Contracts and work orders
- Creating excel spreadsheets.
- Perform Tasks assigned by the Estimators / Purchasers
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with a
variety of people, including owners, managers, designers,
supervisors, tradespersons, and craft workers.
- Making travel arrangements.
- Monitoring and responding to email accounts
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Purchasing Assistant Skills and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Construction Management education or experience in
- Conflict-resolution skills.
- Thorough understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, and
- Ability to read construction drawings and understand industry
scopes of work.Benefits
- Medical (100% of employee monthly premium paid for)
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance paid for by the company
- Short and Long term disability
- Company events and activitiesBach Homes is committed to
workforce diversity. All candidates, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. PI186580829
Keywords: BACH TEAM LLC, Draper , Purchasing Assistant, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!