Company: Belle Medical
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Looking for a Videographer/ Video producer and editor to handle
the day-to-day needs of a growing medical start-up!
The job has the flexibility of working from home 90% of the time.
However, being able to record in-person with projects, patient
testimonials, and monthly ads will be required. Ideally being able
to have quick access to one of our Utah and or Idaho clinics would
streamline the process.
The ideal candidate will be able to see the vision that we have for
our brand, offer creative suggestions, and procedure top-tier
advertisements (videos) and testimonials that align with our brand
and brand image. You will oversee the design's production to ensure
the designs are completed in a timely manner. You will also use
your knowledge of design software to accomplish these
- Oversee design and production of all online and offline
- Conceptualize and execute the creative design strategy behind
- Design and produce a wide array of media
- Develop our company brand to increase brand presence
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design/
Videography/ Video editing etc...
- 4+ years' of creative design & or video production
- Experience using design software such as Final Cut, Adobe
Premier and/or other video editing tools.
- Strong typography skills
- Takes initiative and can provide artistic insight in helping
update the brand and the brand vision.
- Is organized and can assist in day-to-day tasks that may
require wearing multiple hats at times. One of these is a personal
assistant to the Chief Marketing Officer as needed.
- Has the ability to meet in person as needed.
- Is living close to one of our clinic locations (ideally in
either Idaho Or Utah).
- Marketing Background
Skills: Any of the following (while not required) would allow for
additional compensation per skill:
- Skilled in graphic design (such as Photoshop, illustrator
- UX/UI design for either websites and/or mobile devices &
- Understanding how to read and work with any (or all) of the
following: Google Analytics, CPC Services (such as Adwords),
Facebook/Meta ads (Business Manager), SEO and/or CRO
- Base salary of -70K-100K+ -a year plus performance bonuses
-(However, this is -heavily dependent -on -skills -and -skill
- As a full-time Belle Medical employee, you would also qualify
for all company benefits (such as health insurance).
Keywords: Belle Medical, Draper , Video Producer, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!