Heavy Equipment Operators- Excavation, Demolition & Utilities
Company: CRH Americas Materials
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job ID: - 433459Reynolds Excavation, Demolition & Utilities is a
CRH Company. -Our purpose, commitment to the future, and formula
for growth is to champion the safety, empowerment, and development
of our employees. - We strive to be The Preferred Source of quality
sand, rock, landscape products, ready-mixed concrete, asphalt,
paving and construction services. - We succeed as a team by
embracing integrity, mutual respect, innovation, service,
sustainability, and financial strength. - -Position OverviewThis is
a skilled position involving the safe and efficient operation of
various types of construction equipment including but not limited
to Loaders, Back Hoes, Track Hoes, Haul Trucks, Water Trucks, Etc.
Training may be available. Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties
- Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Responsible for safe slopes on excavations and proper
- Locate utilities and other buried lines prior to digging.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance or refer major problems
to the supervisor.
- Knowledge of trenching and shoring standards.
- Keep time and material records.
- Knowledge of aggregate sizes and classifications.
- Knowledge of weight requirements of loads leaving the pit.
- Travel from interstate highway to rural dirt roads from various
- NoneQualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are representative
of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. - Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to
perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required;
and one to two years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.Language Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. - Ability to write simple
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructionsComputer
- NoneCertificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver's license required.Other Qualifications
- MSHA CertificationPhysical RequirementsThe physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit, talk, or hear. - The employee is frequently
required to sit, climb, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. -
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel,
bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. - The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move any where up to 50
-lbs. - Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and
depth perception.Work EnvironmentThe work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. - Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; outside weather
conditions and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to wet
and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to
high, precarious places and risk of electrical shock. The noise
level in the work environment is usually loud. -
-What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
internal promotionAbout CRHCRH has a long and proud heritage. We
are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional
companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family.
CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows
you to work in a small company environment while having the career
opportunities of large international organization.If you're up for
a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and
apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our
official employment application. Please complete your online
profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system
allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you
for your interest! Reynolds Excavation, Demolition & Utilities, a
CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer.EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click
on this -. - -
Keywords: CRH Americas Materials, Draper , Heavy Equipment Operators- Excavation, Demolition & Utilities, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!