Posted on: November 16, 2022
- Work-Life balance - all Kneaders Bakery & Cafe locations are
closed every Sunday & are closed on Thanksgiving Day & Christmas
- Free meal provided during each shift worked as well as generous
food & retail discounts provided too.
- Health benefits to support health & wellness (we also offer pet
insurance for your 4-legged family members).
- Career growth opportunities - Restaurant leadership, retail
management, specialization in the art of pastry & bread baking
Kneaders has many career development paths available.If this sparks
your interest, read below to learn about the person Kneaders is
currently looking for.
A successful Sandwich Maker at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe must possess:
- A "can do" attitude- the ability to work quickly & confidently
to prepare meal items accurately per specification.
- Understand how to multitask- learn from mistakes, & look for
opportunities to step in & help other departments even before being
asked. A successful Sandwich Maker at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe need
to be qualified with:
- 1+ years kitchen/work experience (preferred, not
- Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal
regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
- Flexible schedule standards. Sandwich Maker shifts vary from
week to week depending on customer traffic & time of year. Shifts
start as early as 7am & can end as late as 11pm Monday -
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for the
Sandwich Maker role at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
If this person is YOU, start your journey today & complete your
Keywords: Kneaders, Draper , Sandwich Maker, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!