Ultrasound Technologist Part Time
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Description IntroductionLast year our HCA Healthcare colleagues
invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As
a(an) Ultrasound Technologist Part Time with Lone Peak Hospital you
can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving
back!BenefitsLone Peak Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the Lone Peak Hospital family! We will give you the tools and
resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking
for an enthusiastic Ultrasound Technologist Part Time to help us
reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and
QualificationsIn this role:
- You will perform a variety of Ultrasound Procedures and are
responsible for exam protocols that provide diagnostic information
to the interpreting physician.
- You must have a working knowledge of the life-saving techniques
and be capable of performing well under pressure.
- You will assume the responsibility for specified examinations
and will be responsible for introducing the basics of ultrasound to
the student technologists.
- You will be responsible for assessment, treatment of care
appropriate to all ages of patients served.
- You will demonstrate your knowledge and skills in obtaining and
interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs. What
qualifications you will need:
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Current Radiology license through the State of which you will
- Graduation from an AMA- Approved school of Radiologic
Technology. for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
Lone Peak Hospital is a 32 plus bed hospital on the Lone Peak
Medical Campus, which has been built to meet healthcare needs of
people in our community. Riding a substantial population jump of
70% over the last 20 years, our community and its residents are
ready for our inpatient services that include obstetric care and
surgery services. We have earned an "A" rating in Hospital Safety
Grades (Leapfrog Group 2019) and 5-Star rating for Spinal Fusion
Surgery (Healthgrades 2018-2019).
Lone Peak Hospital is located in the thriving modern-day community
of Draper, UT that sits on the south end of Salt Lake Valley that
includes pristine cycling, hiking and horseback trails; and close
proximity to year-round, outdoor recreational activities like
skiing, backpacking, hang gliding, rock climbing, wildlife viewing
and fly fishing.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the country - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Lone
Peak Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care
extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Be a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Ultrasound
Technologist Part Time opening. Qualified candidates will be
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Draper , Ultrasound Technologist Part Time, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!