Quality Assurance Associate
Company: SMPL, LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
*General Description: *
The Quality Assurance Associate will inspect, test, review,
investigate, verify and streamline the quality assurance/quality
control processes in production, manufacturing, packaging and other
quality-related areas, to provide quality support and coverage in
production ensuring all products and materials are meeting
specifications, compliance and regulatory standards. The Quality
Assurance Associate will also provide documental support in
performing quality check and review on batch records and creating,
revising and training SOPs, ensuring all quality inspections are
complete in a timely and compliant manner. This position will
record, handle and report any quality-related issues in production
to the production warehouse manager.
* Responsible for all quality assurance/quality control activities
in Production and other respective areas.
* Enforce GMP/GDP on the floor and ensure all SOPs are strictly
* Perform MBR/batch records review and quality inspection as
outlined to product specification and compliance.
* Perform cleaning verification and swab testing on equipment in
the production areas.
* Ensure quality review, verification, approval and release on
incoming raw materials and components, in-process blend and bulk
and final release of finished product shipping.
* Prepare testing and retention samples, send out samples for third
party materials and product testing.
* Perform in-house QC testing as assigned.
* Help in creating, reviewing, updating Standard Operating
Procedures, forms and other controlled documents.
* Coordinate and provide cGMP/cGDP and new/updated SOPs training to
new hires and other departments.
* Provide quality support to Production to ensure seamless batch
record paper-flowing and documenting throughout the production
* Ensure all daily scale check and calibration, room and equipment
cleaning and sanitation, temperature monitoring and other ground
inspection are recorded in the appropriate logbooks in Production &
* Assist in Quality Internal Audit and other FDA, NSF, SQF
regulatory and vendor audits.
*Required Skills: *
* Good oral and written expression, detail-oriented,
interpersonal/effective communication skills
* Be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
* Multi-task ability, overseeing multiple production lines, in a
fast-paced working environment.
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned by production
* Keen GMP/GDP knowledge in Quality Control/Quality Assurance.
* 1+ years of Document Control Experience
* 1+ years of cGMP/cGDP Experience in Quality Control/Quality
* Microsoft office, word, excel and Google Doc
* Quality assurance: 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
* Health insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Draper, UT 84020: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: SMPL, LLC, Draper , Quality Assurance Associate, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!