Cafe Attendant (full-time/part-time)
Posted on: January 23, 2023
This positions primary responsibility is to provide a safe and
enjoyable experience in Kids Spaces for children of guests who are
shopping at Living Spaces. The responsibility is to maintain the
highest levels of guest satisfaction as measured by guest
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Greet and engage guests Living Spaces Guest Engagement Model and
* Keep updated on safety certifications, including CPR and first
* Adhere to proper cleaning standards
* Conduct required safety checks of equipment and area
* Follow all Kids Spaces Standard Work, such as child restrictions,
check in/out procedures, notifications of parents, etc.
* Utilize all tools to the company standards, follow all check
* Completes required training in the expected timeframe, and
participates in ongoing learning opportunities
* Actively support and contribute to the store team with the goal
of helping the entire team delight guests and achieve revenue
* Ensure that the stores is Grand Opening ready by completing the
daily task list
* Ability to work weekends and most holidays
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Previous experience in a child care or education related field
preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must have experience in Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of
design software programs is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Draper , Cafe Attendant (full-time/part-time), Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!