Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a Registrar PRN you want with your current employer? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Lone Peak Hospital which is
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsLone Peak Hospital, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Registrar PRN where your passion for creating positive
patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for
the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We
want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and QualificationsThe
Registrar is responsible for timely and accurate patient
registration. Interviews patients for all pertinent account
information and verifies insurance coverage. Learn more about a day
in the life of a
Registrar:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlHpzS5dpbEWhat you will
do in this role:
- Interview patients at workstation or at bedside to obtain all
necessary account information.
- Provide exemplary Customer Service. Understand/explain policies
regarding services, pricing, insurance billing, and payment of
- Verify all insurance and obtain
- Process patient charts according to paperwork flow needs and
established productivity standards.
- Meet/exceed performance expectations and complete work within
the required timeframe. What qualifications you will need:
- 1 year of related experience required.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and
others as required
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved). Parallon provides
full-service revenue cycle management, or total patient account
resolution, for HCA Healthcare. Our services include scheduling,
registration, insurance verification, hospital billing, revenue
integrity, collections, payment compliance, credentialing, health
information management, customer service, payroll and physician
billing. We also provide full-service revenue cycle management as
well as targeted solutions, such as Medicaid Eligibility, for
external clients across the country. Parallon has over 17,000
colleagues, and serves close to 1,000 hospitals and 3,000 physician
practices, all making an impact on patients, providers and their
communities.HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more
than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good
to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderBe a part of an organization that invests
in you! We are reviewing applications for our Registrar opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.PAR-AFHP
This position is incentive eligible.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Draper , Registrar PRN, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!