Lead Yard Associate
Company: SiteOne Landscape Supply
Posted on: January 24, 2023
SiteOne associates are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously
improving, and having fun! Whether you are experienced in the green
industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new
graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are
confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale
distributor of landscaping products in the United States and
Canada. With over 700 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer
a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation
supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods,
hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control
products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and
The Lead Yard Associate helps to achieve world-class store
performance while contributing to and supporting the overall branch
strategy, performance, and growth. They lead by example to organize
product for deliveries to job sites and help maintain the overall
organization of the branch.
What you'll do:
- Unload product from incoming trucks.
- Load products into outbound vehicles, both customer and
- Replenish or move product at the branch as directed.
- Assist customers with product selection and provide additional
support when needed.
- Assist in maintaining nursery product, which may include
production, spacing, pruning, fertilization, watering and winter
- Other duties as assigned.Skills We Are Seeking
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Must have a safety-minded work ethic
- Must be customer-focused and an enthusiastic, dependable team
- Green industry experience and familiarity with landscape,
hardscape, nursery, forestry, or irrigation products is a plus
- Experience operating equipment such as a forklift, skid steer,
or front-end loader also a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent preferredPerks:
- Weekly Paychecks with DailyPay available!
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- 401k with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Lucrative Associate Referral Program
- Company Apparel and Work Boot Vouchers
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Paid Training and Business Certifications Available
- Free Counseling Services/Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Product Discounts
- Most Branches never work Sundays!THE INFORMATION CONTAINED
HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL
RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS
PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY
TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM
POSITION TO POSITION.
- Agriculture & Environment
Keywords: SiteOne Landscape Supply, Draper , Lead Yard Associate, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!