Company: Ubiquiti Inc.
Posted on: May 21, 2023
We are seeking a professional, skilled Warranty Specialist to
work at our Draper, UT location. The Warranty
Specialist is responsible for supporting the warranty claims
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and process warranty claims and inquiries through the
collection of data, research of claims, and investigation.
- Respond to customer's inquiries or questions professionally and
- Determine the best method to resolve problems to ensure
customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
- Provide effective and timely communication to all internal and
- Possess knowledge of the product lines to be able to
demonstrate and discuss with customers.
- Answering emails from customers, gathering needed data to
process warranty claims, providing instructions on submitting
- Perform additional duties to support ongoing business
needs.Knowledge & Skills:
- Customer services skills, particularly in managing challenging
customers and their issues
- Positive, professional attitude, handling difficult customers
with ability to diffuse negative situations
- Developing rapport and effective listening skills
- Professionalism - patience, poise and tact
- Ability to deal with high volume customer traffic
- Knowledge and experience working in a process management system
and priority setting
- Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Office;
Word, Excel, and Outlook & Data entry
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including
- Demonstrated focus on details and accuracy
- Ability to use good judgment and strong work ethics and
integrity on the job
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills
including ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to effectively establish positive working relationships
with internal and external customers and employees
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions
and company policiesEducation:
- High school diploma or GED required.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ubiquiti Inc., Draper , Warranty Specialist, Other , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...