Maintenance Tech - Day Shift
Company: SPECTRUM INTERMEDIATE LLC
Posted on: January 10, 2022
For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source
provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing
customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability,
and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing,
custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our
technology, products, and services provide the industry with full
product development-to-delivery solutions.Our commitment and
mission is to: "Build the best products. Champion the simplest
solutions. Deliver as promised". At Spectrum we believe that
opportunities and creativity pave the way to innovation. Here your
passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance will do more than just
join something, they will add something.We are looking for Machine
Maintenance Technicians to work in our Draper, UT location.
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring machines and
equipment are installed, maintained on a regular basis, and able to
perform safely, and produce good quality product.Job Duties and
- Repair, adjust and monitor machines and equipment that package
- Perform planned maintenance activities to meet deadlines.
- Keep logs of work completed up to date.
- Identify trouble areas and inform department heads of recurring
problems and propose corrective action plan(s) with preventative
- Follow established SOP's and help create new ones as
- Document all adjustments and changeovers to equipment
- Assist with Machine commissioning and validation
- Maintain an organized maintenance shop, including keeping spare
parts inventory accurate.
- Be present at line startup(s) and observe the equipment while
it's running to ensure proper use and functioning.
- Work with the engineering team to create a maintenance schedule
for all machines and equipment.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Lead and/or
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills using a methodical
problem-solving approach by applying sequential processes,
rationalized action plans, and root cause analysis so that
packaging machines can be repaired in a safe and expedited
- Practical knowledge of machine controls, sensors, and
- Previous experience in a high-speed packaging environment
utilizing GMP (previous experience working in an FDA regulated
environment is a plus).
- Practical knowledge of industrial electrical power, hydraulic
and compressed air systems.
- Need to be able to lift 50 to 70 lbs
- Be able to stand, bend, kneel for long periods of time
- Flexibility to be able to work from one project to a different
one with short notice.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and able to react to
- Good and effective communication skills
- Must be a team-player
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma required
- Engineering Apprenticeship, certifications, or degree in
applicable field strongly preferred
- Experience with machine diagnostic.Computer Skills:
- Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office programs (word, excel,
etc) preferred, but not required
Keywords: SPECTRUM INTERMEDIATE LLC, Draper , Maintenance Tech - Day Shift, Professions , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!