Maintenance Tech - Day Shift 6am - 2:30pm
Company: SPECTRUM INTERMEDIATE LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2022
For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source
provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing
customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability,
and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing,
custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our
technology, products, and services provide the industry with full
product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission is to: "Build the best products.
Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised". At Spectrum
we believe that opportunities and creativity pave the way to
innovation. Here your passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance
will do more than just join something, they will add something.
We are looking for Machine Maintenance Technicians to work in our
Draper, UT location. Maintenance Technicians are responsible for
ensuring machines and equipment are installed, maintained on a
regular basis, and able to perform safely, and produce good quality
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, adjust and monitor machines and equipment that package
- Perform planned maintenance activities to meet
- Keep logs of work completed up to date.
- Identify trouble areas and inform department heads of recurring
problems and propose corrective action plan(s) with preventative
- Follow established SOP's and help create new ones as
- Document all adjustments and changeovers to equipment
- Assist with Machine commissioning and validation
- Maintain an organized maintenance shop, including keeping spare
parts inventory accurate.
- Be present at line startup(s) and observe the equipment while
it's running to ensure proper use and functioning.
- Work with the engineering team to create a maintenance schedule
of all machines and equipment.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Lead and/or
- High School Diploma required
- Engineering Apprenticeship, certifications or degree in
applicable field strongly preferred
- Experience with machine diagnostic.
- Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office programs (word, excel,
etc) preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills using a methodical
problem-solving approach by applying sequential processes,
rationalized action plans and root cause analysis so that packaging
machines can be repaired in a safe and expedited manner.
- Practical knowledge of machine controls, sensors, and
- Previous experience in a high-speed packaging environment
utilizing GMP (previous experience working in an FDA regulated
environment is a plus).
- Practical knowledge of industrial electrical power, hydraulic
and compressed air systems.
- Need to be able to lift 50 to 70 lbs
- Be able to stand, bend, kneel for long periods of time
- Flexibility to be able to work from one project to a different
one with short notice.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and able to react to
time sensitive repairs.
- Good and effective communication skills
- Must be a team-player
- Attention to detail
Keywords: SPECTRUM INTERMEDIATE LLC, Draper , Maintenance Tech - Day Shift 6am - 2:30pm, Professions , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!