Route Sales Representative
Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Position Type: Full-timeStarting Wage: -$47K-$52K Annually (Base
+ Commission) $3,000 Sign-On Bonus -***Must be willing to travel,
this route has two overnights per week.*** 4 Day work weeks!Duties
- You will work independently as part of a great team of
motivated individuals who share similar core values.
- You will receive 4-6 weeks of hands-on training from leaders
who care and coach you to success; after which you will receive
your own established route.
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
apply safe practices while servicing customers and operating the
company vehicle in support of our safety culture. This includes
adherence to traffic laws, safe operating practices, company
policies, standards, Department of Transportation regulations and
requirements, and any other program requirements.
- You will be exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat,
cold, rain, snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- You will be responsible for seeking out and establishing new
customers for the route system in the assigned areas; making sales
presentations to prospective customers and informing customers of
new products, promotional products, and any special services.
- We treat our customers like family, building relationships in
our local communities, and in return, they welcome us into their
homes and lives.
- You will have most weekends off and work a reliable schedule
starting mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day).
- You will earn a guaranteed daily-base pay with commission and
will be paid weekly.
- You will be eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple
health, dental and vision plans, Employee Incentive Program, and a
401K plan with a company contribution, plus much more, including an
employee discount!Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be 21 years of age or
- Must meet Department of Transportation requirements.
- NO CDL license required.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Positive Attitude and High Energy.
- Values of honesty, responsibility, reliability, and team
- Must be comfortable with computer technology or have a
willingness to learn.Member of the military? We thank you for your
service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in uniform, we
will consider recent military experience as a great prerequisite to
a career at Schwan's!Schwan's Home Service is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to disability, age,
race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin, or
other protected class.
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, Draper , Route Sales Representative, Sales , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!