Company: CHG Healthcare
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Healthcare--s helping hand.:Enjoy what you do while contributing
to a company that makes a difference in people's lives. Global
Medical Staffing, a division of CHG Healthcare, places physicians
in healthcare facilities throughout the world. We touch the lives
of millions of patients every year. When your day-to-day routine
contributes to this important work, it's easy to get excited about
what you do!This position of a Physician Recruiter is responsible
for recruiting and maintaining schedules of the active physicians
working locum tenens with the company. The Physician Recruiter will
work internally to make the match between the client and the
- Responds to physician inquiries regarding Locum Tenens
- Acts as single point of contact for physicians, coordinating
all aspects of provider sales and service.
- Successfully recruit physicians to contract with the company on
a locum tenens basis.
- Uses proactive and aggressive sales techniques over the phone
to recruit physicians to contract with the company.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, marketing and hiring
of candidate to place with existing clients.
- Persuades existing physicians to contract for additional days
with the company.
- Establishes and maintains communication and rapport with
physicians to encourage a long-term working relationship with the
- Maintain appropriate amount of recruited physicians per
- Present temporary work assignments to available or considering
- Ensure smooth transition for new physicians into locum tenens
- Facilitates placement of physicians into clients by matching
physician skill level, licenses, preferences, board status and
- Collaborates with Client Representative in filling jobs within
appropriate profit margin range.
- Maintains updated physician database and open jobs.
- Ensures completion of QA information.
- Ensures completeness of assignment related tasks; travel,
housing, payroll, licensing, credentialing.
- Other duties as assigned by managementYour qualifications::
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale
- Professional level written and oral communications skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Experience in provision of customer service.
- Communicate and understand professional level service needs,
physician credentials and client practices.
- Understand and interpret financial data as well as compute
- Persuade and influence verbally and in writing.
- Manage time effectively and devise and achieve work goals
- Minimum of one-year experience in the direct sales of products
- College level education.
- Experience in the health care industry.In return, we offer::
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules - including work from home options
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free health center and health coaching for employees and
- 18 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Award-winning training and development programsAt Global
Medical Staffing, we foster an environment where our people feel
free to be themselves. Our core values-Putting People First,
Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and
Integrity and Ethics-guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we
do! We're committed to growing our company and are always looking
to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.To
learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.How to Get
Started:To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click
"Apply" at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
EmployerVeterans/DisabledWe are an at-will employer
Keywords: CHG Healthcare, Draper , Inside Sales, Sales , Draper, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!